Hardware hacking update

Lindsey and Alex have gone away for a couple of days, leaving me with some alone time to work on hacking projects.

Alex’s Mobile: the wood work has been assembled, and now needs some varnishing before I put all the electronics in. The electronics has been moved from a breadboard to full soldered vero board.

On the Contraptor front, last night I built all the linear bearings, linear rails and sliding elements and almost completed all the shaft mounts.

Tuesday’s are normally London Hacker Space meetups, but tonight, I shall forgo the cheese and booze and carry on working at home.

This entry was posted in Hacking and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.